If you could simply recruit just ONE new 35+ year -old member each this year it would be a very positive move in addressing the demand on the 50+ playing members by the COUNTY SENIORS cricket.
Membership application forms may be downloaded from the main Forty Club website
YOU need to ensure that YOUR email address is up to date with The Forty Club
We still have a number of members who have failed to advise of any changes - unfortunately they will will not receive communications in future - please advise John Bates asap
Kent & East Sussex match availability
Availability forms are sent out annually to district playing members by email by about early March - it is imperative that your details are up to date - information of how to submit will be included
YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
The Forty Club utilise email communications as much as possible so it is important that Members keep the Club informed of their correct and current email address. Please contact the Membership Secretary via the Officers page of the main Club website.
Club emails to members, despatched to the last notified email address, will be deemed to have been received. Do ensure that your email system is set to accept HTML style emails
To Match Managers
Your responsibilities: click here - organising teams, match day, match reporting and administration - please comply with these which supersede any district requirements
- All information regarding our district fixtures MUST be sent to John Sharples, John Bates, Brad Scarborough and your District Chairman
- Cancelled matches must also be notified to all four individuals, not just the DC.
- Match results and scorecards are your responsibility to send to the above
- For all school and youth matches the Forty Club Trophy report section must also be completed and submitted with the fully completed scorecard when submitting.
- The scorecard to be used.
- See main website for explicit Match Manager responsibilities